It’s crucial to have the right cooler when tailgating on NASCAR tracks.
You need a device that is both lightweight, long-lasting and can keep drinks cold all day.
Here are a few of the best coolers to use while tailgating on NASCAR tracks:
Table of Contents
- 0.1 1.The B07PB4HJLZ model is a competitor of the Yeti Hopper Flip 12 Portable Soft Cooler.
- 0.2 2.The Lifewit Cooler Bag with 48 Cans is a must-have for any travel or leisure.
- 0.3 3.The 20th polar bear to top the list.
- 0.4 4.The B07BFHZ25K icemule Pro collapsible backpack cooler.
- 1 Coolers That Keep Your Drinks Cold All Day
- 2 Portable and Convenient Cooler Options
- 3 What to Pack in Your NASCAR Track Cooler
- 4 NASCAR Tracks That Allow Coolers
- 5 NASCAR Tracks That Do Not Allow Coolers
- 6 Conclusion
1.The B07PB4HJLZ model is a competitor of the Yeti Hopper Flip 12 Portable Soft Cooler.
The Yeti Hopper Flip 12, a top-notch device, is perfect for NASCAR enthusiasts who need to bring cold drinks along.
This cooler is equipped with ColdCell Insulation and HydroLok Zipper, which means it can keep drinks cold for longer than a day.
The compact size of 14â x 11á? It would fit perfectly on most NASCAR race tracks.
The Yeti Hopper Flip 12, while priced expensively, is constructed with high-quality materials to ensure its durability.
2.The Lifewit Cooler Bag with 48 Cans is a must-have for any travel or leisure.
The Lifewit Cooler Bag is a cost-effective option for those wanting to go tailgating on NASCAR tracks.
The design of this large cooler is both weather-proof and leak proof, allowing it to hold up 48 cans.
The dimensions of it measure 14â x 15 inches, which is consistent with the standards set by most NASCAR race tracks.
The Lifewit Cooler Bag is constructed from tough Oxford fabric and insulated polyester, providing optimal cold storage for your drinks throughout the day.
3.The 20th polar bear to top the list.
The Polar Bear Topper 20 is a great choice for NASCAR track tailgating.
With a zipper that is both water-resistant and airtight, this cooler can keep drinks cool for up to 48 hours without needing refrigeration in any weather condition.
The product boasts a flip-top, mesh pocket and adjustable shoulder strap for convenience.
The Polar Bear Topper 20 has a size of 11â, 13astres and 14arpses with enough space to hold 12 (12-ounce) canister.
4.The B07BFHZ25K icemule Pro collapsible backpack cooler.
The Icemule Pro Collapsible Backpack Cooler is the ultimate hands-free cooler.
The cooler backpack has a dimensions of 14âx 11áh*18′′ and can hold up to 18 bottles or 23 pounds.
The product is constructed from tough Muleskin material and has PolarLayer insulation to enable it withstand temperatures similar or opposite in nature for more than 24 hours.
With its waterproof and floaty design, the Icemule Pro is ideal for outdoor activities like kayaking in summer or tailgating on NASCAR tracks.
Coolers That Keep Your Drinks Cold All Day
A cooler is necessary to keep drinks cold at the NASCAR track for an entire day.
These coolers are renowned for their ability to retain the perfect amount of snow and rain:
5.The RTIC Soft Pack 20
The RTIC Soft Pack 20 can be used to keep drinks cold for up 5 days.
The leak-resistant zipper and thick insulation in this cooler make it a practical option for cold weather.
The capacity of this is 20 cans or ice for one load.
The RTIC Soft Pack 20 is a great option for fans of NASCAR who want their drinks to stay cool and drinkable all day.
6.The 5-Day Cooling System, also known as Coleman’s 62-Quart Race.
The Coleman 62-Quart, 5-Day Cooler is the ideal larger cooler for extended tailgating around NASCAR tracks.
This cooler can hold 95 containers and maintain ice cold for up to 5 days, even in temperatures reaching 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
The insulation is intended to decrease heat transfer while maintaining a cool environment.
For those seeking maximum cooling, the Coleman 62-Quart Cooler is an excellent choice.
Portable and Convenient Cooler Options
A cooler that is small and lightweight will be a great aid for those going to the NASCAR track.
Listed below are some coolers that can be easily transported:
7.The Igloo companion is a type of playmate.
The Igloo Playmate Pal is a classic cooler that can be used on NASCAR tracks for tailgating, and it’s also compact.
The molded-in handle and top push button closure make this cooler portable.
The Tent Top design by Igloo ensures that your drinks are stored securely and can be easily opened, making it capable of holding 9 containers.
The Igloo Playmate Pal is a reliable and reasonably priced option for NASCAR enthusiasts.
8.The Coleman Performance Portable Cooler is the answer.
The Coleman Performance Portable Cooler is a great option for those seeking extra storage space.
With a flip-lid design, this cooler can hold up to 16quarts (22can) of drinks.
The bail handle is comfortable for carrying and the drain can be cleaned with ease.
The Coleman Performance Portable Cooler is a valuable tool for NASCAR tracks.
9.The Stanley Adventure Cooler.
The Stanley Adventure Cooler is a great option for those who want to venture outdoors and enjoy the scenery while tailgating on NASCAR tracks.
With a sturdy handle, this cooler can hold up to 9 containers and holds 7 of them.
The foam insulation in it is effective at reducing the temperature of your drinks, making them comfortable for all days.
NASCAR enthusiasts who enjoy being outdoors will appreciate the rugged and reliable Stanley Adventure Cooler.
What to Pack in Your NASCAR Track Cooler
The limited storage space at the NASCAR track makes it challenging to decide what items should be brought in your cooler.
What are some essential items to pack in your cooler before hitting the track on NASCAR tailgate:.
Make sure to pack a substantial amount of water, soft drinks and your favorite cold beverages.
Staying hydrated is crucial during NASCAR races as temperatures can quickly rise.
Keep in mind that some tracks permit alcohol to be brought, while others do.
Take some pre-made meals or sealed snacks that are convenient for eating during the race.
NASCAR tracks often use sandwiches, chips and granola bars as tailgating supplies.
12. Ice Packs
Keep your drinks and food cold with ice packs in.
Reusable packs can keep drinks cold and refreshing all day long.
NASCAR Tracks That Allow Coolers
It’s important to be aware of which NASCAR tracks allow cooler, as not all do.
Here are a few NASCAR tracks that permit the use of coolers for tailgating:
- The dimensions of 14×14 and 11.5 inches are the same at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- The dimensions of Bristol Motor Speedway are 14×14 and 14.5 respectively.
- The dimensions of 6×6 and 12 inches at California Speedway are not included in the driving instructions.
- Darlington Speedway’s 6×6 and 12 meter length is in the running.
- The dimensions of Daytona International Speedway are 14×14 and 128 respectively.
- The dimensions of Dover International Speedway are 14×14 and 11.4 respectively.
- The Homestead-Miami Speedway track has a total capacity of 6×6 and 12 meters.
- The dimensions of Infineon Raceway are 15×15 and 15, respectively.
- The size of Kansas Speedway’s 6×6 meter is 12.
- The lack of cooling mechanisms at Las Vegas Motor Speedway is evident.
- The dimensions of Lowes Motor Speedway are 14×14 and fourteen inches, respectively.
- The track at Martinsville Speedway has a size of 6×6 and 12 inches.
- The Phoenix International Raceway features a 6×6 by 12 track.
- Pocono Raceway’s 12×12 format is available for viewing.
- The 6×6 and 12th course at Richmond International Raceway is a true masterpiece.
- The dimensions of 14×14 and 14, respectively, make up Talladega Super Speedway.
- Watkins Glen International’s dimensions of 6×6 and 12 are comparable.
- The dimensions of 18×14 and 14 are the measurements used to determine Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s speed.
- The dimensions of 14×14 and 15.5 respectively were recorded at New Hampshire Int Speedway.
- Texas Motor Speedway’s dimensions are 14×14 and 14.
NASCAR Tracks That Do Not Allow Coolers
Sadly, coolers are not permitted at all NASCAR tracks and this can be quite dismal for fans who would rather bring their own drinks.
Here are a few NASCAR tracks that prohibit the use of coolers for tailgating:
- The speedway located in Nashville, Tennessee is known for its fast and family-oriented racing.
- The Las Vegas Motor Speedway is where it all happened.
The best cooler for tailgating at a NASCAR track is just around the corner.
Ensure that the size of your cooler, whether it’s soft or hard and specific to each track you visit (for example: see Alpine-Fildo) below.
The Igloo Playmate Pal and Coleman Performance Portable Cooler are both compact devices that can be easily transported, while coolers like the RTIC Soft Pack 20 or 62-Quart Quick Speed Extreme 5 Day Keepers provide exceptional cold storage options.
Make sure to pack some energy drinks, snacks and ice packs in your cooler for the day.
Keep yourself centered during the race and keep your cool.